Gap Road Cemetery, Wimbledon

Pictures from 2005, taken with a Pentax MX and real film. Gap Road was opened in 1876 and is still open for burials. It's run by the London Borough of Merton, who do cemeteries well, and make the rather lovely statement on their website that "the cemetery is open to residents and non-residents". Indeed.

Filed under: 20th Century London Cemeteries .