The moment of my greatness, Flickr
- http://www.prestamospersonales.tech/: . As a mother of a...
- como calcular los interes de un prestamo hipotecario: ...
- http://www./: So effectively we have FPP on a regional...
- http://www./: 4 hours CONTINUE TO the applesauce for...
- http://www./: Thanks, Sandy. I sure hope Stephen has it...
Cemetery Archives: Wood Green Cemetery
Congratulations to the City of London, Croydon, Westminster Hanwell, East Finchley, Gunnersbury, Margravine, Mill Hill and Wood Green cemeteries, who have been awarded a Green Flag for 2011. City of London was also named as a Green Heritage Site. My favourite green burial site, Epping Forest, also won a Green Flag.
Green Flags are awarded by Keep Britain Tidy, to recognise and reward the best green spaces in the country, judged against eight criteria, including being welcoming, safe and secure, well-maintained and - delightfully - having a marketing strategy in place (for those who don't know, I wear a marketing hat when I'm not wearing a cemetery hat).
Congratulations to London's cems winners - all of whom also won a Green Flag last year. Let's see a few more London cemeteries joining them next year.
Opened in 1995, this cemetery was just a few years old when these photographs were taken. New cemeteries are always rather odd and bleak.
Page 1 of 11